We are very proud of the premium services that we offer. Our unique approach to crafting bespoke CVs is proven to get results!
For you to get the best possible value from your investment, we have developed a simple four-stage process.
How our CV Writing Process Works
Office Hours: Monday to Saturday 9 – 5.00pm. Out of hours: answerphone will operate.
Step 1: Initial discussion
- At this point, you may already be considering how a fresh new CV could benefit you, and there’s plenty of reasons to choose Premium CVs!
- Review the services we offer at your leisure and, when you’re ready, call us for a free initial, no obligation discussion, to assess your requirements. If you currently have an old CV, we will ask you to email it to Sue@premiumcvs.co.uk. This will help us to understand more about you, and give you a quote.
- If you’re happy to proceed, then we’ll agree on a package of services to suit your needs. For your information CV writing prices are here.
Step 2: Payment
- Once you have reviewed our terms and conditions, we will send you an invoice, and you simply make a payment for the full amount (payment details will be on your invoice).
- We will ask you to email us a copy of the payment, then we will contact you to confirm that your payment has cleared.
Step 3: CV creation
- Once we’re satisfied that we have enough information, we’ll start working on your new CV. The first draft of your new CV will be emailed to you.
Step 4: Consultation
- Whichever type of consultation you choose, we’ll aim to gain a thorough understanding of your situation, career background, and what sort of role you are looking for. The consultation is informal, so don’t worry about dressing to impress, unless of course you want to!
Step 4: Review and sign off
- Once you have received the new CV, check it thoroughly.
- If you are happy to make any final tweaks yourself, please feel free to do so. The final signoff is always your responsibility. If you have any further questions, or you need us to make further changes, please let us know. All changes must be received within 24 hours of start of consultation.