Interview Training Techniques
Are you looking for a new job, but dreading interviews?
Do as much interview preparation as you can.
Let us help and we will build your confidence, give you better focus, and lots more besides..!
How Premium CVs will help
There’s no substitute for the opportunity to have an in-depth consultation with an expert. Even if you don’t opt for one of our CV writing packages, our interview training techniques consultation is available as a stand-alone service.
We welcome clients from the UK, and globally, using Skype. It’s free and easy to set up and use.
Our expert will:
- Find where your strengths lie and consider what potential jobs might be suitable.
- Review your CV and let you know if it needs to be upgraded, and how much it will cost to do so.
- If you lack confidence, your expert will help to boost it.
- A mini mock-interview will be conducted, which will help you prepare for the real thing.
- Other advice will be given, such as how and where to job search, ensure that you apply for the right jobs, ie: those that match your skills and experience, not those you know you can do easily.
Interview training techniques are one hour long and are conducted either face-to-face if you’re near Uckfield in Sussex, or via Skype if you’re not.
If you’re attending a face-to-face session, please come dressed as you would for a real interview, to put you in the right mindset.
Please note: if you purchase a CV package too, your CV consultation will take place on a different day to your interview training techniques.