Terms and Conditions
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 5.00pm.
Out of hours: answerphone will operate.
This document uses ‘we/us’ in reference to Premium CVs, and ‘you/your’ in reference to our client.
a. The pricing structure as illustrated on our website is a guide only. We reserve the right to amend our pricing as necessary. Once we have agreed a package of work, we will confirm the price quoted and link to our terms and conditions for your information.
a. Premium CVs will invoice you via email, based on our initial discussion and agreement. Should you wish to amend any details, or have any questions before invoice payment, please call to enquire further. There will be a link to our terms and conditions on the base of your invoice.
a. Payment must be cleared in full by us prior to starting work on any document.
Payment methods will be stated on the base of your invoice. The act of making payment for the invoice in full signifies that you have read and agree to these terms.
- Consultation: It is your responsibility to ensure that you allow adequate time for your journey to our office (if this applies), and adequate time in preparation for your consultation.
- Consultation disclaimer: It is your responsibility to ensure that consultation is carried out on a compatible device, such as a desktop pc or a laptop. It is also your responsibility to ensure that a Skype consultation is conducted in a confidential area where there is good and uninterrupted connectivity. Premium CVs will not be held responsible for any technical or connection issues which prevent conducting a full consultation. In the event of any issue that leads to a consultation cancellation or postponement, Premium CVs will endeavour to reschedule accordingly, and reserves the right to charge a rescheduling fee.
- Content: Premium CVs will create content that we deem fit for purpose, based on the information you provide us with, before and during consultation. Any information provided by you does not guarantee inclusion. Premium CVs will assess all work provided and add to the appropriate document where necessary. You will always receive bespoke documentation, tailored to your requirements. Premium CVs does not modify or edit any existing documents for re-purpose.
- Cancellations: Premium CVs reserves the right to charge a cancellation/rebooking fee of 50% of the total paid, should you need to re-schedule a consultation 5 working days or less before the date of the consultation. If your circumstances change, and you cannot continue with the process, or you have changed your mind, we reserve the right to retain the charges in full, unless there are unusual circumstances. Premium CVs retains the right to discontinue all or part of a package. In this instance we will provide a full or partial refund, depending on the amount of work already carried out. Any cancellation/rebooking fee must be paid in full before consultation can be rescheduled.
- Third part input: Premium CVs will not accept comments or reviews concerning your CV from any third party (person, company or computer software) during or after the process.
- Customer Satisfaction: Premium CVs always gives priority to excellent customer service with 100% satisfaction. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with the services we provide, Premium CVs will naturally endeavour to quickly resolve the issue. Please note that once work has commenced on a document, a refund will not be considered, except in exceptional circumstances.
- Expenses: Premium CVs will not be held responsible for any expenses whatsoever incurred by the client during or as a result of the CV process. This includes phone calls made by the client to Premium CVs.
- Signoff: Deadline for signoff of the project is 5pm on day of consultation for Sue, or 24 hours after sending the latest draft for Rob. If we don’t hear from you after these specified timescales, we’ll consider our work to be complete and project closed.
Your new CV and other documents, together with the advice given by PremiumCVs, will substantially increase your chances of invitation to interview and subsequent job success. The aim of our services, providing you with a new CV and documents, is to gain interviews for the appropriate job. Once achieved your CV has done its job. Then it’s up to you to do the rest.