Terms and Conditions (require approval via email before continuing)
These terms explain the CV process, what you can expect from Premium CVs, and in turn, what I expect from you.
- Office hours: the office is open from 9.00 till 1pm week days (except Wednesdays). I usually answer enquiries when the office is closed (except weekends).
- Work Agreed: once enough information has been received, I will let you know whether or not work can continue. I retain the right to discontinue work at any point. Work will not start on your new CV until payment is received.
- Cost: Fees for your new CV will depend on the amount of work required, and the number of jobs you have had. Generally, if a CV is complex (wordy with complicated language) with more than 2 jobs in the past 10 years, the higher the fee. An email quote will be sent to you, and when approved we will send you an invoice via Wave. .
- Document format: all documents must be supplied in Word format. Unfortunately I cannot accept Word documents from a Mac, as they don’t tend to be compatible. I also cannot accept a jpeg of a document.
- Process: you must have access to, a desktop PC or laptop. A Mac, tablet, ipad or phone own are not suitable. As stated above, unfortunately Word programmes on a Mac are not compatible with our systems.
- Clarifying phone call: If your new CV requires a consultation or clarifying phone call, please book this to take place when you’re not at work, or at least make sure you will not be disturbed. Phone calls can only take place during office hours (see point 1). During the call you will need to have access to the first draft of your new CV on your desktop PC or laptop. The call will last approximately one hour maximum. In the event that you need to re-schedule the call, please let Sue know at least 48 hours in advance of the call, or a charge of £45 will be incurred. Similarly, if you forget the call appointment, a charge of £45 will be incurred. In either instances, the fee will need to be paid before another appointment can be made.
- Timescale: once all the required information has been received, your new CV will usually be complete within 7-10 working days of payment, unless it has been agreed otherwise. Unfortunately I do not accept urgent CVs (less than 7 working days).
- Cancellation: please be aware that if you change your mind and wish to cancel the service once payment has been made there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the total fee paid. Also, once work has started a refund will not be considered, except in exceptional circumstances.
- Third party input: Premium CVs will not accept comments or reviews concerning your CV from any third party (person, company or computer software) during or after the process.
- Communication & disclaimer (phone/text/email): Premium CVs will always let you know of any unforeseen problems as soon as possible, and we expect the same level of commitment from you. I always respond to emails or phone messages on the same working day. If your message is important / urgent, please phone rather than email. If you do not receive a response first time, try again! I will not be held responsible for any lost emails, texts or phone messages.
- Final amendments: If you are happy to do final amendments yourself, that’s fine. Please let me know and the project will be closed. Unless otherwise agreed, Premium CVs will accept final changes to a CV up to 2 working days after PCVs has emailed the final document (document emailed Monday pm, cut off Wednesday pm), after which the normal hourly rate (£35) will apply to any further changes. If you require further changes after you’ve approved the final CV, the normal said hourly rate will apply.
- Further information: Premium CVs always gives priority to excellent customer service with 100% satisfaction. In the highly unlikely event of a problem, Premium CVs will naturally endeavour to quickly resolve the issue. Premium CVs will not be held liable for any problem that arises due to a failure to read and/or understand the terms.
- Expenses: Premium CVs will not be held responsible for any expenses whatsoever incurred by you during or as a result of the CV process.